Cornerstone Strategic Partners extensive transactional advisory expertise allows it to work with private equity firms and investors to maximize their investment returns when they are ready to exit their portfolio companies. Whether it is selling a portfolio company, carving out a division or business unit(s), or preparing to go public, Cornerstone can provide the advisory expertise needed to help ensure a successful exit, allowing fund managers to focus on more critical fund issues.
Cornerstone’s experienced exit planning advisors possess the transactional expertise to support private equity clients and their stakeholders with all critical aspects of exit planning and execution over the investment lifecycle.
The firm’s exit planning advisory services include:
- Positioning for performance
- Maximizing value creation opportunities for portfolio companies
- Evaluating various exit alternatives
- Preparing portfolio companies for exit
- Quality of earnings assessment
- IPO readiness assessment
- Commercial due diligence
- 100 day and post-exit plans development and implementation
- Preparing the selling documents
- Pre-qualifying buyers and customizing the sales approach
- Managing Transition Services Agreements (TSAs).
Oftentimes, the difference between a portfolio company exit event that generates above average returns and one that doesn’t is how much forethought and positioning went into determining the optimal exit strategy and how well it was executed. Cornerstone’s ability to leverage its financial accounting and operational heritage sets the firm’s exit support capabilities apart from other advisory offerings.