Today’s utilities industry is undergoing significant transformation. Facing industry consolidation, huge demand growth, increasing investment and more affordable clean energy sources, power and utility companies are faced with a changing market structure that is forcing their business strategies to evolve. Cornerstone Strategic Partners deep utilities industry expertise can help power and utility companies effectively address these challenges while achieving lasting operational and performance improvements in the process.
Our firm’s experienced advisors can work effectively with power and utility clients to improve return on investment and operational capacity across all stages of a company, plant or project lifecycle. Cornerstone Strategic Partners’ position as a leading, independent advisory firm in profit improvement and transaction advisory services allows our firm to assist utility clients with all phases of a possible merger or acquisition from pre-investment due diligence to post-acquisition integration.
Our firm’s business advisory that serve utility industry clients include:
- Corporate investment strategies
- Market trend analysis
- Business modeling and analysis
- Regulatory impact modeling
- Asset retirement obligations (AROs) valuations
- Product profitability analysis
- Segment profitability analysis
- Interim management
- Performance improvement
- Share based compensation
- Revenue recognition issues
- Transactional advisory
- Buy and Sell-side due diligence
- Post-merger integration and support
- Purchase accounting allocation
- Push-down accounting
- ERP implementations and conversions
Whatever business challenges power and utilities companies face in today’s rapidly changing marketplace, Cornerstone Strategic Partners has the business advisory expertise they can depend on to help meet those challenges.